top of page
No more flinging spaghetti at the wall!
This guided launch planner is designed to help you take a systematic approach to research, plan, record, and review your launches. I believe our goal should always be to do better than we did the last time, and this planner is designed with that goal in mind.
One step–and one page–at a time, you'll be guided through selecting tactics and building a strategy that works for your schedule, your energy, and your budget.
– Rushing at the last minute to throw together a jumbled launch...
– Struggling to remember what did and didn't work last time...
– Missing milestones and forgetting deadlines...
– Trying the same things as always but hoping (and praying) for different results...
– 8.5" x 11"
– Your choice: Coil-bound or Printable PDF
– 122 Pages
– Color Interior
Shipping & Delivery Details
- The shipping rates apply to everyone equally, even international customers.
- Orders take 3-6 weeks to process, print, ship, and arrive to you (depending on your location).
- You will receive your order confirmation immediately after PayPal has processed your payment, but please allow up to three (3) business days to process your order.
Returns & Refunds
- The Printable PDF is non-refundable once ordered.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to process refunds for international orders of the coil-bound copy. Exchanges will be available for planners damaged during shipping or containing printing errors.
- If you are in the US and find yourself unhappy with your coil-bound Essential Book Launch Planner, you have 7 days after receiving it to reach out for a refund. Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Payments & Your Privacy
- All pricing is in USD. We use PayPal to process our payments so we never see, access, or maintain your payment information.
- When you press the 'Order Now' button, you'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your order. Be sure to allow pop-ups temporarily so you won't miss the PayPal window.
- After your payment has processed through PayPal, you will receive an order confirmation email from me (email@example.com). Be sure to whitelist my email address so you don't miss this important confirmation email. If you don't see your confirmation email within twenty minutes of completing your payment through PayPal, complete the following steps:
1) Double-check PayPal to confirm your order was processed
2) Search your email (including promotions tab and spam folders) for firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) If you still can't find your confirmation email, reach out to me at email@example.com.
- When you complete your order, you will not be automatically added as a subscriber for my newsletter. That is entirely your choice, and you will have the option to join the newsletter and get a signup gift after your order has been processed.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
As a mom, wife, author, and freelancer, I know how overwhelming it can be to manage everything. For a long time, I struggled to balance the needs of my family, my education, job, freelancing, and my passion for writing fiction. I kept trying basic planners, and I kept failing. Bit by bit, I began to experiment and change my approach. Then, I began developing systems, similar to the built-in personnel management systems I had experienced during my 14 years in the US Army.
I combined those experiences with my love for organization and planning, and designed a planner that would help me holistically balance my life so I could continue to pursue my fiction seriously, including publishing and marketing my work.
Before I knew it, The 2018 Author's Journal was published and being shared with the world in December of 2017. Every year since, the planner has evolved, being refined with my own observations and, most importantly, the feedback of hard-working, committed authors around the world.
Whether you've published fifty books or you're working on publishing your first, I've designed this launch planner to help you create an actionable roadmap through careful research and planning. My goal is for this planner to help you to hit your most important milestones during your launch and stay organized so you can achieve your authorship goals.
I believe the path to achieving our individual, ideal vision as authors is a heck of a lot easier to traverse when we are clear on our priorities and have an organized and flexible system to keep us balanced.
My hope for you is that you have every tool at your disposal to keep you focused on the end goal and to keep you organized so the hard times don't derail you. I want you to keep going, even when things are hard, even when things don't go exactly to plan. Keep getting back up on your feet, keep dusting yourself off, and keep moving toward the horizon.
You can do this, fellow writer. Keep your aim on the horizon, and take it one step at a time.
© 2021 by The Write Services Social Media Management, LLC
* This site utilizes Google Analytics to improve user experiences on our website and Facebook Pixel to improve our advertising.