ATA Flash Fiction 2019 Week 13
Welcome to The ATA's 2019 First Quarter FlashFiction contest, a weekly contest designed to challenge writers to write a complete story in a very limited number of words. Winners will be featured in the Author Transformation Alliance's social media and receive bragging rights for their work.
This week we celebrate the first quarter of 2019. It's a time to review your accomplishments and begin planning for the second quarter of the year - it's also time to celebrate with prizes!
1) One entry per person
2) You have 36 hours to create and post your story.
3) The contest opens on Saturday at Noon EST and closes at midnight on Sunday.
4) Be respectful and kind.
5) Leave comments!
6) Have fun!
Each Contest will include a prompt and a word count for your story
Contest Specific Rules:
-Word Count -300-400 words
- Please include a title (not included in the word count)
- Special Guest Judge:
- A 45-minute author success roadmap session with our own Audrey Hughey
- A winner's badge
- Winner will be Featured in the Author Transformation Alliance's Blog
- All writers retain the rights to their work -