ATA Flash Fiction 2019 Week 21
Welcome to The ATA's Flash Fiction Contest -
The ATA Flash is a weekly contest designed to challenge writers to write a complete story in a very limited number of words. Winners will be featured in the Author Transformation Alliance's social media and receive bragging rights for their work.
1) One entry per person
2) You have 36 hours to create and post your story.
3) The contest opens on Saturday at Noon EST and closes at midnight on Sunday.
4) Be respectful and kind.
5) Leave comments!
6) Have fun!
Each Contest will include a prompt and a word count for your story
Contest Specific Rules:
-Word Count -150-400 words
- Please include a title (not included in the word count)
- Winner will be Featured in the Author Transformation Alliance's Blog
- All writers retain the rights to their work -