Welcome back to the 7th week of The ATA's 2019 FlashFiction contest. This weekend we celebrate the Anniversary of the The Author Transformation Alliance, a group dedicated to support writers in every stage of their professional career - membership is not required to participate in the contest.
1) One entry per person
2) You have 36 hours to create and post your story.
3) The contest opens on Saturday at Noon EST and closes at midnight on Sunday.
4) Be respectful and kind.
5) Leave comments!
6) Have fun!
Each Contest will include a prompt and a word count for your story
Contest Specific Rules:
-Word Count -300-500 words
- Please include a title (not included in the word count)
- Special Guest Judge - Audrey Hughey
Special Prize chosen by Audrey
- All writers retain the rights to their work -